Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update . . . I can't think of a good title

So it's been good the last few days . . . interesting if nothing else.

Yesterday afternoon (Friday about 9-10pm for most normal people), one of the worship leaders went into what they would call a "prophetic worship" time, basically having light music going while singing a stream-of-thought "prophetic word" on top of it. This happens a lot, actually, and I tend to just take it stride. . . but this time, it seemed like she was talking specifically to me.

It was strange . . . but I was basically weeping for almost half an hour. Not like loud sobbing or anything, but definitely weeping. It was crazy, but good.

I don't know really what to think right now about a lot of things . . . and I don't think that's bad . . . I'm really just trying to let the Spirit lead me through the scriptures into truth.

So . . . yeah . . .

Dad, I love You.
I know You've been steadily revealing Yourself to me
Even if I don't really understand what You've said
or even consciously known that You've said it.
Help me to have wisdom and understanding
And to come to know You more.
Thank you for my Sabbath tomorrow . . .
You have no idea how tired I am . . . 
ok, so maybe You do . . .
Anyway, thank You for it.
I love You.
So be it.

No comments: