Sunday, April 27, 2008

Familiar Faces

So here is an incomplete list of the people I see (in other faces) on a regular basis. Some of them are people I actually know . . . some are movie/TV stars.

(Their name here (if I know it) / Who I see)
Katie #1 / Mandy Cross (a girl in my youth group when I was in high school)
Sean / Bobby "Harlan" Bowling . . . looks and singing style
Nathan (one of my core leaders) / Cilian Murphy
Summer / Paris Hilton with red hair and and a very sunny disposition.
Sara / Anne Hathaway with Avril Lavigne's vocal style
Cassie / Kim Perry (at LCU at the same time as me, and she also worked at MarCom)
Donna / ET . . . no, seriously it's actually an endearing thing.
a saxophone player / Brett Brock (without the cool hair . . . and slightly nerdier)
Katie #2 / Sara Gillory
Anna / Kristen Kreuk
Dan / Shane Everett

Other Random people I see in people I don't know who they are: Zooey Daschenal, Anna (Dusty's girlfriend), Rachel Weisz, and a ton of white cap guys, except nicer.

So yea. Fun. It's nice to see familiar faces.

1 comment:

Harlan said...

I'm wondering if the Sean comparison is a good thing or a bad thing....

By the way, I've been reading pretty much everyday...I just thought you should know your friends care.