Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ready. FIRE! Aim.

So I got to play acoustic tonight during the 12am-2am set . . . which was fun and all.

It was like learning to play with Pastor Chris all over again. :)

 . . . as in having to figure out the style of a particular person's keyboarding, all while having to figure out in a few minutes where to plug in my acoustic rig, work the Aviom system and transpose every song on the fly . . . oh yeah, and learn 5 new songs in one set. :)

So that was fun, and I get to do it tomorrow at 4am. Yea! Hopefully I won't be as nervous this time.

Dad, thank you for the opportunity to serve
in a way that I love. It definitely helps with the monotony. :)
Dad, I love You. Help me to honor You with my praise
and to catch more of a glimpse of You in the process.
Thanks, Dad.
So be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! That stage never looked so good! I can't believe your up there. That is so cool.

PJ