Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So anyway . . .

So today was our first day on a "normal" schedule, which means not much until 10:00 pm. Which is kinda cool. I got to get out and go to Wally World, and work on the dreads . . . which takes about 2 hours. Now I'm about to go get dinner, and then chill for a bit until class at 10.

It's been strange the last few days . . . I've been reading a lot in the Word, and really trying to press in, but I'm just "not feeling it". . . I have so many questions about the very basis on which this place sets its foundation, that it's hard for me to not throw the baby out with the bathwater. I'm really trying to isolate the presence of God from their rituals, and concentrate on the stuff I know is good.

I don't know. I don't feel as "angry" about it as the time of my last blog, but more disconnected. I have trouble singing along right now and really joining in with everyone else. 

Well, now it's time for dinner . . . yea!

No comments: