Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crazy Death-Metal-Indian-Techno Worship

OK . . . so if you have access to the IHOP prayer room video feed . . . you HAVE to watch this.

Misty Edward's team did this absolutely ridiculously amazing bit that absolutely rocked out the place.

I was astonished.

I was astounded.

It was a crazy mix of techno/hardcore/metal/indian. And it was awesome. I could feel lots of people rolling over in their graves, though. This would never EVER happen in most churches.

It was at the 10pm set on April 8. Scroll ahead to about 1:07 on the video. It's amazing.

I had a strange vision in the middle of it (it lasts about 30 minutes) of Jesus head-banging to it. I hope that's not sacrilegious.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the coolest and craziest set I have ever seen her do!! It was filled with the joy of the Lord and it almost made me cry. That is my kind of music!!

PJ

Harlan said...

Sounds pretty fantastic...I think that's going to be the next band I start.

Anonymous said...

PJ showed it at the Colonnade. LOVED it! It's so free and unboxed.

Denise

Brekke said...

Hi, I am a random blogger who happened upon you (in the midst of an all-night paper writing frenzy). I just wanted you to know that invisioning Jesus head-banging has been a highlight of my night.

In His Peace,
Brekke

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i want to see this but I could not find it on the web. Is it still available?