Thursday, April 17, 2008

Start of week 4

So I've been here for three whole weeks now . . . and it's weird. Sometimes it still feels like I got here yesterday, and then sometimes it feels like it's been months since I've been back home. Our days are so jam packed, and kinda split between light-time and dark-time that each day feels like two. . .

So I tried to blog yesterday morning and it evidently didn't work . .  oh well. . . . but as I was writing this one I just figured out that it saves drafts . . . so I posted it anyway.

It's been a good couple of days . . . things revealed, etc. God's really been leading me out of some areas that I had boxed him into, and possibly showing me some things I'm supposed to walk in . . . I'm still making sure on those . . . they are really exciting to think about . . . but we'll see.

So tomorrow starts the 3-day weekly blitz. . . the three days I'm always exhausted at the end because we have almost no break. Ah well. It will be all good.

Dad, please grant me
the grace to endure long days . . .
even if they are about You
sometimes I just get tired of it
so help me to push in and focus on You.
i love You.
So be it.

1 comment:

taters and tots said...

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already! Keith and I enjoy our daily look into Schmitty-world. Glad things seem to be becoming clearer for you.

Miss ya!