Thursday, May 29, 2008

only 3 weeks left

It's crazy . . . I only have 3 weeks left before I make the 10 hour trip back to Lubbock, just in time to make a rapid change in sleep schedules so I can be a part of one of my best friend's wedding, just in time so I can lead worship on Sunday morning, just in time to get ready and leave for a week to a summer camp where I'm playing keys for worship with the DSB, just in time for . . . oh wait, that's right, that's it for a little bit.

And I still have no clue what I'm doing when I get home. I have no idea what God wants me to do.

Fun times.

Ah well. I'm sure I'll figure it out. . . or maybe not. 

Crazy. It's almost over.

Dad, please help me to know
what Your will is for me.
Help me to be a good follower and follow Your lead.
Help me to listen to Your voice.
Thank You for the good, refreshing time
I've been able to have while I'm here.
Help me to hit the ground running.
I love You.
So be it.

No comments: