Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gold Dust

Now I know this will be a weird one for most of you . . .

Gold dust . . .

appearing out of nowhere . . .

on people . . .

It happened to me . . .

I'm not joking.

It's not some sort of trick farce thing. People start praying really hard, and sometimes things happen. Apparently this happens all over the place. No one really knows why, and there's no scripture to support it, but, there's nothing that says God doesn't do stuff like this. Apparently gemstones that no one can identify have been appearing, too, as well as manna. Basically dropping into people's hands and/or bibles.

OK, pause for a moment . . . they were just praying for it again, and the prayed for me, didn't touch my hands, and I had them again. They kind of fade away after a minute.

It's weird, I'm not gonna lie. Cool, but weird.

Incidentally, I got to play acoustic again tonight (4-6am). It was a fun set. I sang yesterday from 2-4pm.

Dad, You do some really strange things.
I suppose they aren't strange to You,
but they are to me.
Help me to see You for who You are,
and not get caught up in fake things,
but also help me to not reject them if they are of You.
I love You.
So be it.

4 comments:

Harlan said...

Not sure that I know exactly what you're talking about. But it sounds like you're having a good (or at the least, interesting) time.

You might want to check the water though. ;)

H.

taters and tots said...

I just knew there would be crazy stuff I missed reading about this weekend....

Understandable that you don't have much time, but I can't wait to hear more about the gold dust. I've never heard of that before!

Traci said...

I've heard of that stuff hapening Kris, although I've never seen it myself.

I bet when the disciples saw flaming tongues of fire on top of each other's heads they must have though they were going nuts (and I'm sure others thought they were insane too, when they talked about it!) BUT if we take the Bible at face value-- that it is the complete truth!-- then we've gotta believe that really did happen. And, if stuff like that happened THEN-- and our God doesn't change!-- then He can manifest His glory in other tangible ways too TODAY!

Cool stuff guy-- you remain in my prayers while you're discovering so much about this awesome God we call Abba...! (And thanx again for making yourself so transparent. I've really enjoyed following you on this journey!)

The Hill Family said...

His ways are not our ways, but if you need an explanation you can always blame the chezits and oreos.