Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ok . . . so . . . yeah

It's been getting incredibly difficult to get these written the last several days, since things keep happening.

By things I mean weird things. 

Two nights ago, we were praying for one of the guys before bed, and another one of them fell down and started laughing straight for about 1 1/2 hours, and couldn't get up, and we couldn't even pick him up.

Then last night, another roommate had a vision, and then a manifestation of a spiritual stronghold/demon of fear, that another roommate basically exorcised with the other two of us praying around him. This also ended with the roommate that manifested it basically frozen (this time in peace as opposed to joy) on his bed.

So these things have kept me busy at night.

Not that they are bad.

Just weird, in my church-ianity perspective.

As I'm kind of discovering . . . these things should probably be normal in walk with Christ. As well as ridiculous healings, crazy faith acts, and raising people from the dead.

You may think I'm joking, or that I'm going crazy. . . but I'm not. Jesus said that we would do "greater things than these". The book of Acts does not record anything greater than what Jesus did. What happened?

I don't know. Food for thought.

Dad, I love you. You are in control.
You are rocking my paradigms right now.
I am most definitely not comfortable
And yet I know that does not mean it's wrong, or not of You.
I see You in these things even though
I don't understand them.
Please pour Your Spirit out on me in full measure.
Let me know more of You.
Let me see You for who You really are.
I love You.
So be it.

No comments: