Thursday, March 6, 2008

yea! for a new blog

About this blog . . . I intend to post my thoughts at the end of every "day" in my internship at the International House of Prayer . . . I put day in quotes simply because I don't have a clue what the schedule is going to be like (for those that don't know, the internship I'm doing is called "Fire in the Night", which is involved in what they call the "Nightwatch" at IHOP, which is the 12AM to 6AM shifts in their 24-7 worship/prayer/intercession thing).

I have a feeling there may some entries on this blog that will be good, poetic and encouraging. I also have a feeling that there will be some that aren't so good, quite so poetic, and probably downright ugly. Quite frankly, this is going to be a way for me to process what is going on around me and in my head. By the grace of God, I know that in my imperfect humanity He can still be glorified, simply because He is not imperfect. (Ha! double-negative). Nevertheless, I intend to post it on here, for all the world to see, in this crazy lack-of-personal-privacy world we call blogging.

Yea! for newfound ways to communicate things nobody necessarily wants to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if "not imperfect" counts as a double negative. Besides that rule is bogus as long as you understand what you are saying when you use two negative words. If I say "I don't want no peace" at an anti-war rally , I could be right on as far as the statement goes, if I meant to say,"I would rather that there be peace." Also where does that leave "neither ... nor". English rules suck, but you don't. Thats why I love you!