Thursday, June 12, 2008

One week left

Crazy. This time next week I'll be back in Lubbock. 

I can't wait, and/or am very apprehensive about going home. It's strange, really.

I really miss everyone, and can't wait to hang out . . . but I know God has called me to some probably very "radical" life changes that may or may not be very palatable to some people . . . and that will most likely cause some friction . . . . :(

I don't know . . . we'll see.

It's been an interesting week, with a lovely night with Stuart Greeves on Sunday night, which we have come to call "Weekly Conviction with Uncle Stewie", followed by some lovely times of offending my mind with healings on Tuesday, and many interesting conversations about who our "6:01" is . . . a peculiar tradition among Fire in the Night . . . it relates to the time when the track is over when the "dating" rule no longer applies.

So . . . yeah. It's been an interesting week. It will be good to be home. No doubt different, I'm sure, but good.

Dad, I love You.
You've given me a lot to think about lately.
I honestly get very tired of thinking, sometimes
but I know I need to . . . so thank You.
Please help me to work through these things
that You have been talking to me about.
Please help me to dive into Your Word
and into . . . You.
Thank You. I love You.
So be it.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Glad you're coming back! Not that I'm actually THERE in Lubbock to see you, but knowing you're once again in the great state of Texas will be reassuring! What's the plans on this blog? It's been kinda fun gettinga "Kris-update" every few days...!